Filled Under:

Community Day Event Cancelled

It is never easy to deliver unfortunate news. But I believe in transparency, honesty, and accountability, and for that reason, unfortunately, I must announce with a heavy heart that Nuelife Naturals will be canceling its involve with this year's Community Day event in the Mechanicsburg PA. Due to unfortunate unforeseen circumstances, the business will be ceasing operations.

For the time being Nuelife Naturals will be closing its doors for business as I reconsider course. This blog will remain at this address and the Facebook Page will remain active. For now, this will be a community to share information about natural and healthy lifestyles.

Fans are welcome to continue enjoying Nuelife Naturals as an informational blog as the brand maintains an online presence.

As for Candles of Hope that program also remains in planning. My hope is to continue Candles of Hope as an ongoing effort to benefit the community and to help those in need.

For now, candles will be available for sale through my Fiverr gig at https://www.fiverr.com/dbbeaver/send-you-candles-of-hope-for-people-in-need

As always 100% of all money I make from this gig (after Fiverr's 20% fee) will be donated directly to Friends of Puerto Rico in their efforts to aid with the ongoing recovery, which even all this time later is still ongoing.

The $25 Healthy Grocer and Wegmans Giftcards will also be available for sale  for $15 each that money, also will be donated to benefit Puerto Rico as well. If interested you may contact me at nuelifenaturals@outlook.com

In any case, I thank you for your interest in this page and business and hope you will continue to enjoy the content I produce.

Thank you,

-Dave Beaver
Nuelife Naturals

0 comments:

Post a Comment